The Yamaha RevStar 620 electric guitars features an adjustable wrap around bridge with Alnico humbucker pickups. Along with a gigbag to keep your new guitar protected. Inspired by the 1974 Yamaha ‘Super Flighter’ guitar, the RS620 takes its design cues from a cult classic, combining them in perfect balance with the individual styling and custom-built vibe of the RevStar concept.
Its roots definitely run deep, but this isn’t your dad’s guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Flamed Maple/Mahogany
- Body Type: Solid body
- Finish: Brick Burst
- Bridge Type: Adjustable Wrap-Around
- Tailpiece: N/A
- Scale Length: 628 mm (24.75″)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Medium
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350 mm (13.75″)
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut / Width: Plastic / 43mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Custom Wound Alnico Humbuckers
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone
- Additional Function: Dry-switch (Push-pull)
- Tuners: Diecast
- Hardware: Satin Nickel
- Pickguard: Black, 3-Ply
Yamaha gig bag included.